INSTITUT FRANCAIS DES PRATIQUES PSYCHOCORPORELLES
COMPLEMENTARY AND ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE Keys Center
Trainings and therapies for English speaking
(go to contact for more information)
The French Institute for Mind and Body Practices (IFPPC), Complementary and Alternative Medicine Keys (CAMKeys) Center, was founded and is led by Isabelle Celestin-Lhopiteau and gathers a team of psychotherapists (doctors and psychologists), trainers (doctors, psychologists, nurses) and researchers around mind-body practices.
This Institute develops a particular and innovative approach:
- A therapy and integrative health coaching center in Paris where patients can benefit in an individual or group support:
- With a mind-body practice (hypnosis, yoga, meditation, massage, qi gong ...) including a learning of this practice to be used independently.
- With the construction of an integrative care course where different mind-practices will be incorporated. A meeting with the center's specialists, physician, psychologist, nurse helps to co-construct this path in which a toolbox will be co-developed to deal with pain, stress ...
- From Integrative Health workshop (self-hypnosis, yoga, meditation, qi gong, dance, massage, cooking ...).
- Each participant learns simple way to take care of himself and to integrate daily practice into his life, to cope with the stress of life leading to develop a real lifestyle.
- These workshops are both educational and therapeutic at the same time in their dimension of stress and burnout prevention.
- Training taught by healthcare professionals for healthcare professionals.
The mind-body practices are integrated as complementary practices by various health professionals in their field of expertise.
These courses are set in our Center or in an external institute (hospitals, clinics, etc.) that asks us. In addition, we offer the possibility of consulting integrative health practices (situation analysis and needs on site) to create customized training.
In this perspective, we offer:
- Specific training for caregivers in hypnosis, meditation, Optimization Techniques potential, Ayurvedic practices, massage, Qi Gong ...
- 'Integrative' training, which means, offering to learn and experiment with various mind-body practices to develop coaching and integrative health care pathways that include different practices or different stakeholders.
- Monitoring or supervision times of trained participants, allowing monitoring over time to continue to adjust the training to their daily practice and help develop a network of professionals who can exchange experiences and help each other.
- The Development of Health Care, in business and in medical services. The development of mind-body practices means also the Health Care Development, that is to say, consulting and specialized training in well-being at work and the efficient development of preventive strategies. The mind-body techniques are thus proposed for stress management and a better communication within teams.
- An axis centered on research and academic collaboration.
- Our center participates in collaborative research with various hospital services and other centers but also in our institute with patients to assess the ongoing effectiveness of our practices.
- Creation in the Paris Sud University, University Hospital of Kremlin Bicetre, University Diplomas : of Mind-Body Practices and Integrative Health, of Hypnosis and Anesthesia and of Stress Management.
The need to clarify our practices by the contribution of neuroscience research, in psychology and anthropology fields pushed me to create:
- Meetings in IFPPC, CAMKeys Center, that brings together various experts to think on the methodology of research in the field of mind-body practices and integrative health.
- A literature search that allows us to identify different researches regarding these practices.
- A group of reflection, research and experimentation on the model of laboratory of ideas (or Think Tank), with various spaces of exchanges and information on mind-body practices and integrative health:
- The colloquiums of the Therapies from Here and Elsewhere Organization
- The “Thursday evening conferences” of IFPPC that bring patients and caregivers a theme and experience around a mind-body practice
- The supervision groups that gather around the clinical knowledge of professionals practicing various mind-body practices,
- The books, the IFPPC’s study travels : in India (Delhi, Dharamsala, Leh), Russia (Moscow, St. Petersburg, Irkutsk) and France
- Seminaries in Ukrainia
I.F.P.P.C. Centre CAMKeys - 7 rue des Cordelières - 75013 PARIS
Contactez-nous au 09 53 81 84 40
Les prises de rdv se font auprès du secrétariat,
du lundi au vendredi de 13h30 à 17h30.